Monday, August 31, 2009

Hundred Days

Okay.
Hal Castro isn't working out since I've lost inspiration/momentum to write about him.
Goodbye, Hal!

I need a new creative outlet.

As such, I'm starting this new character--whom I have yet to name.

My concept is that he'll be dying in a hundred days.
What's his sickness? I dunno yet.

A hundred days?
Yeah, I'll be blogging about him everyday for a hundred days. See what comes out of it. :D

But it would be cool if you guys can comment on it a lot.
Though not as if I exist... as if you guys were his friend, father, ex-girlfriend, neighbor, long-lost childhood friend, secret admirer, soul mate, I dunno. You make it up. ;)
Nothing too bizare though. Like the officemate of his mother's former boyfriend's long-lost boyfriend's second cousin twice removed. o.O

Advise him. Pin him down. Whatever. :D

If reading this on my multiply throws you off, try it here:

Enjoy... hopefully. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment