Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Anger Poems II: I'll Burn You at the Stake

I'll burn you at the stake
Damn sure, I'll make you cry
You've made a big mistake
Now, you've just got to die

Some witches need just burning
But you deserve much more
(And please, your stench is turning
Even all the berries sore)

Why so, then you may ask
But I'll just snicker off
Then I'll head on to my task
(Go 'head and just f*** off)

First, with my knife, I'd stab you
Making sure the pain lingers
Then by the hand, I'll grab you
And cut off all your fingers

I'll feed your legs to cheetahs
And make them spit it out
Then I'll dice them up in pieces
And feed them to your mouth

I'll get some spicy peppers
And place them in your eyes
They'll burn like nasty heifers
And I won't hear your cries

In a cauldron, go your bones
And in there, they shall seethe
Then I'll get some dirty stones
And throw them at your teeth

And in a pit, the flames, I'll set
Oh, that of crackling red!
(Looking back, don't you regret
All the s*** you said?)

I'll add some extra charcoal
So you come out extra dark
Then, I'll rip your callous soul
And brand it with my mark

You nasty bastard with the dirty skin
Your time has finally come
Your warts and brainless head is in
Hell craves and hungers some

I'll place the stake in the flaming pit
And laugh out in big guffaws
(That's what you get for being s***
And making useless flaws)

0 comments:

Post a Comment