Thursday, September 17, 2009

Amy

DAY 18


I've given up my stalker days.
Not that I did more than one day to begin with.

After my not so fortunate incident last week, I gave up on her.
Let's just say I'm too embarrassed to be seen at that park again.
Wouldn't you? Old people, parents and little children starting. I bet they have my face on some kind of virtual poster.

WANTED: STUPID ASSHOLE

Umm. Yeah.

But I guess fate has its ways... or if you could call it fate.
I took the morning shift today, and guess who bought herself some coffee?

Her name's Amy.
Amy. It's so... I dunno. It's just so... beautiful.
Okay... maybe I'm just lovestruck.

She walked in the door. I didn't notice since I was making this cup.
So when I got back to the counter, I saw her, and I wanted to go back.

WANTED: STUPID ASSHOLE

But she was nice... really nice.
She actually recognized me, and not in a bad way.

Well... we hit it off... sorta.
It's not as if your manager would start pestering you to stop being a flirt and get that other customer his cup of coffee. (Mind you, I was not being a flirt!)

Anyway, she gave me her number before she left.
When she shut the door, I was practically doing some weird Backstreet Boy dance imitation. But embarrassment loves me. She came back for her pen.

"Nice move."
I turned red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment