Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stress

DAY 6


I practically spent all my waking hours in the hospital yesterday.

I told my sister about when I passed out.
She wouldn't stop bugging me. She really picked me up from my apartment, which was really unnecessary.

We went to the emergency room.
Luckily, it was practically empty except for two patients, so I didn't wait long.

There was this one kid. He burned his hand or something.
Quite awful. I felt bad for him.

But he seemed to be brave. It was his mother who kept on crying. I wanted to giver her a hug.
And she was quite young for a mom.

The other seemed stunned.
No reaction or anything. Actually, he was just staring straight into nothing.
As though something hit him.

My turn, they gave me all these tests.
It got really tiring.

Turns out I'm stressing myself out too much. Nothing to big.
I lacked a few vitamins and stuff.

When I got home, I just dropped dead on my bed.
I missed it. I couldn't stand being in the hospital. It's too white. Too boring. Too clean yet at the same time too dirty. Too tight.

Well, I guess my sister just made a big deal out of nothing.
Now, I have to drink all these medicines just for plain old stress.

But you know what, she made me feel good.
Picking me up and all. Made me feel like someone actually cares.
Thanks, Jenna!

0 comments:

Post a Comment