Friday, September 4, 2009

Failure

DAY 5


I am NOT having the best day of my life. Thank you very much.
My life's just too fucked up right now.

There's nothing like a call from your parents to tell you how worthless you are.
But I guess I've gotten too used to it to even shout back this time.

Fuck.

OKAY. I already know that I need to get my life together, but I don't need you to keep nagging me about it. It's hard enough already.

Your voice. I honestly CANNOT stand hearing it. It's makes me want to tear of my ears.
It ruins my day. Don't you get it? Is my silence not enough for you to shut up as well?

OKAY. So I'm not as successful as Brian. And I don't have a family like Jenna.
I know that. But I don't give a shit. I don't need to be successful. I don't.

But maybe a little bit more... affection would be nice.
Instead of reminding me how useless I am. I already fucking know that.
It just kills me to hear you tell me... to hear you confirm it.

I'm human. I'm only human.


I feel drained.
I haven't told them. I don't know if I can ever tell them. Maybe they'll find out when I'm gone.


By the way. I passed out on my way up the apartment. Unconscious, just there.
Woke up when this pesky little kid was poking me, asking why I was plopped on the staircase.
I guess I was just too tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment