Saturday, September 12, 2009

College

DAY 13


Totally unexpected.
A college friend actually wants to meet up with me.

I dunno. I haven't had contact with him in quite some time.
Actually, I haven't had a lot of contact with people in quite some time. Anti-social.

I miss college.
Never had to worry about anything... well, except for passing. But I managed that.
It was carefree and fun, and you didn't really have to deal with "real life" yet.

It just sucks right now.
But hey. No use going back.

But I guess college is the reason I am what I am. How I got to this point in my life.
I never should've wasted all those chances. And what for? For shit.


Anyway, he left a message on the answering machine.
Said he wanted to talk over some coffee. Seemed serious.

I hope he's not using me to kill his self-doubts. I've had enough "I have a better life than you" episodes in my life to deal with.

But why am I being so negative about this?
The effects of being a loner. (I should ask my psychiatrist about this.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment