Monday, September 14, 2009

Answers

DAY 16


Awesome thing happened in work today.

So there was this guy, a customer.
He was a college student.

I noticed he had been there for a long time already.
And he looked pretty irked with what he was doing.

So I came by and offered to refill his cup of water, and maybe ask if he wants another drink.
While I was pouring the water, I noticed he was answering a couple of questions that seemed really familiar. Not that I was spying or anything... but I guess you can say I was.

I suddenly but out the answer. And he looked at me with a "what?!" face.
At that moment, I was like, "Crap! Why'd you do that? That isn't your business."

Anyhow, he looked back at his paper and realized I was right.
(Well of course, I was right.)

Apparently, he's taking the same course I did.
So I offered him some help if he needed it. And he accepted.

Since there weren't any customers anyway, I sat down to help.

When he was about to leave, he slipped me a really good tip.
Awesome, right?

I got me some extra money... Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment