Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sunny

DAY 10


God, I loved the sun today.
It wasn't too hot. So I wasn't sweating like hell or anything.

It was just warm. With that really lovely tingling feeling on your skin.

I ate lunch in an outdoor cafe today.
And the sun was just perfect.

Well, I sank into my seat and went people-watching again.
Guess who I saw?

The girl at the park last week.
I dunno if she still remembers me... or if she even noticed.
She was with some friends. Not that I'd actually come near if she was alone.

There was this guy who shared tables with me.
Well, there weren't anymore empty tables and I still had some chairs on mine, so I let him have it. I wish I didn't. He was really... talkative?

I don't even know him, and he went all about talking about the weirdest things. And there I was, looking stupid, agreeing with stuff I was barely listening to.

Add to that, he was smoking. Oh joy.

The girl left. I didn't even notice.
I wonder if she'll be at the park tomorrow.

The sun was up high when I left.
(And the man seemed disappointed the person he was chatting with had to leave.)


I think I'm already getting used to it.
You know, the thought that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment