Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family

DAY 14


Jenna now calls Sunday family day. So she invited me over to her place. Weeeee.
(Note the sarcasm.)

Not that I don't enjoy seeing her and the kids, but my Sundays are supposed to be lazy. I don't want to have to drag my lazy ass all over everywhere just to get there.

So it was Jenna, her Mr. Perfect, the kids, Brian and I.

I haven't seen Brian in quite some time. Always so busy with work.
Actually... he even brought work with him to Jenna's house.
I had to taunt him to get him to play Monopoly with me and the kids. (But then he went blabbing on about business while we were playing... blah. blah. blah.)

I think this family day thing is just an excuse for Jenna and Chris to get some time free from the kids. It took them an hour just to buy ice cream, which isn't that hard to buy.

Well, I think I owe her anyway. So, what the hell.

And if you are wondering. No, they weren't there.
I'm sure Jenna knows I wouldn't stand it if they were there.

Apparently, we're doing this every week--if possible. Hihihi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment