Sunday, September 13, 2009

Open

DAY 15


My psychiatrist made me drink some kind of calming medicine.
I dropped dead on my bed when I got home.

Things weren't exactly cool.

I told her about Sir Johnny a few days ago.
And she started asking questions, which I wasn't too comfortable answering.

And I think I lost myself too much, started to rant out on her.
Thinking about it now, I guess I was being unfair.

I mean, what else would psychiatrists do anyway?
Then again, I think I deserve a little bit more... I dunno. It just didn't feel right.
I'm not that open yet to her.

Not that I'm really open with anybody.
I guess, I really am a loner. I don't have any a whole lot of friends and all. I don't even have a best friend of sorts, which is quite sad really.

I dunno, I guess it's about time I start talking.

I think I'm going to get her some flowers next week.
Y'know, just to say sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment