Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bar

DAY 20


I went to a bar tonight.

No, I didn't meet HER. She hasn't even replied yet, which makes me worry.


I guess, it's always been a dream of mine to perform for a crowd.
And well, I thought this could be my chance.

Well, I'd been thinking about it since I graduated. But I'd always been too scared to even try. I dunno, stage fright?

I mean, I'm not Grammy performer of the year or anything.
The last time I went on stage was the sixth grade musical, and I puked on the lead character.
Not exactly my proudest moment.

But I have to do it some time.
I mean, I'm going to die anyway, might as well give it a try. Nothing to lose
And if it's not for me, then it isn't...

Besides, someone else other than me--and probably my neighbors--should actually get the chance to hear what I've been writing. I mean, I think they're good enough.

So I'm giving this a shot.


They said they'd call back to audition, and they'll see if they'd want me in.
I hope I get in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment