Sunday, September 6, 2009

Doctor

DAY 7


The doctors yesterday advised me to see a psychiatrist.
I'm going to one tomorrow.

I dunno. I'm having mixed feelings about it.

Well, I'm not so sure about this whole talking about myself to a stranger thing.
If I had it my way, I wouldn't even go... but Jenna's being pushy.

But I think it might do me some good. I've been all all anti-social these past few weeks. So I guess some human interaction might do me some good... I guess.

Funny.
I used to want to be one when I was in high school.


Anyhow. Jenna came over with the kids today. Wanted to make sure I was all right.
God, they're growing up so fast.

I remember they were so small, I could carry them both at the same time. Now, they're too heavy for me to even carry them.

Jerry told me he wants to become a doctor when he grows up.
Says he wants to take care of his favorite uncle.
Sweet. But I don't know if I'll even...

I miss them already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment