Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Late

DAY 23


I just realized my life is worth posting on that FML website.

I overslept today.
I was working on these new pieces. I was on a roll from 11.30pm to 3am.
Like the inspiration kept flowing.

Made me feel alive.

But naturally, that took a toll on my sleep.
I arrived late in work today.

I'd go on talking about how our new manager was bitching this and bitching that, but I'd save it for another day. Bleh. I don't even want to remember his face. I want Anne back, she was a better manager. This guy's just full of it.

But that wasn't the last of it.
I mixed up a couple of orders in my drowsiness... And this one bitchy customer went rattling and rattling on how that screwed her diet and how blah and blah.
It's a good thing her husband was more... calm about it.

Geez. People.
Can I get a break?

I should've called in sick.

One thing interested me though.
There was this girl reading a book. I dunno why, but it seemed like more inspiration to me.

Was it her face? Was it the natural lighting from the sun outside? Was it the book?
I dunno.


I should post something like:
Today, my bitchy manager and this bitchy customer bitched on me. FML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment