Thursday, September 3, 2009

Park

DAY 4


I was sitting in the park today.
Nothing much to do.

I was just people-watching. It's become a habit of mine these days.

There were these cute little kids. A bit annoying actually.
Arguing whether their teacher liked whose drawing better. Cute.
Funny though they ended off-topic.

And this girl came by.
Quite embarrassing actually. I think I was staring off into space again. She had to wave her hand to get my attention. Dumbass.

She was getting me to jog with her. Or maybe there was something more... I think.
Sweet for a complete stranger. And she was kind of cute, actually. Her hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her skin with a nice tan, a bit sweaty. Her smile really bright... gleaming.
But I declined.

A street sweeper was picking up litter. And god, there was a lot of them.
I suddenly started to appreciate them...

I wonder what it's like in their shoes.

Then, there was this old couple sitting by the benches.
Holding hands. Really sweet. They were just sitting there... in each other's silence.

I don't know why, but it just seemed so beautiful.


But it makes me sad.
It makes me sad to think I'll never have that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment